Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My birthday...

Today is actually my Chinese birthday. For Chinese we normally have a birthday that is one month later because of Lunar Year Calendar. So Happy Birthday to myself. I wish myself good health and good cheers. Health is very important, money is secondary. So I am sending myself an imaginary cake, blow my own candles and sing myself a birthday song.


Happy Birthday to me.e. Happy Birthday to me.e.e, Happy Birth..day, Happy Bir..th..dae. Happy Birthday to me! Yeah! Lian make a wish and blow the candles....

This is what happened to someone without Mum. Siblings and friends will not know my Chinese birthday date but Mum and Dad. This is the first time I am celebrating my birthday without both of them. Birthday joy is no more there but I still want to be happy because I am sure that is what they want for me.

On this day, my Mum had looked forward to my arrival. On this day for the rest of her life, she gave her love to me. I am grateful....

No comments:

Post a Comment