Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pain...

A few years had passed but I did not forget the pain a friend had experienced. She is no longer around. I know she did not want to leave. She was only 35.






Pain...
was the day we broke up
It was the day I knew I had cancer
and
I was waiting for death
You were like cancer cells
spreading all over me
In every cells and every part of me

Pain...
was nothing that you can imagine
that I had to leave you
and
I am unwilling to do so
can you imagine every cells
experienced pain
when I thought of you ?

Pain...
every second, every minute
I reminded myself
that whatever there was between us
was over
the immense pain made me wish
that I had the courage to
expire immediately

Pain...
because I did not want to be
a burden to you
and
I can only drugged myself with
liquor to numb myself
temporarily
but
only temporally

Pain...
was to leave you with pain
Many years after
when you remember me
Will you still feel the
heart stinging pain?
Maybe
because I am someone of the past

Pain...
to me was 'I only live Once'
and
'I only love once'
Like a rainbow
it was over in seconds
with pain spreading all
over my body like
cancer cells....


There was no past
no present
and no future....

Good-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment