Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Connections....

This time, again I am so blessed that I have the opportunity to meet H.H. Karma Kuchen Rinpoche in Singapore. He is the 12 Lineage holder of the Payul Linage. Again I called this 'connection', my connection with the Payul Lineage. I suppose this connection started when I met the late H.H Penor Rinpoche in Bodhigaya, India. When my mother passed away, it was the Payul Rinpoche who did her Powa..... and now, without any pre arrangement, I met H.H. Kuchen Rinpoche, blessed by him and took Avalokiteśvara's initiation from him directly. I pray that Rinpoche lives long so that we all can benefit from his teaching.

I recalled it was during a Ningma Monlam celebration in Bohdigaya that I had the good connection to meet up with the late H.H. Penor Rinpoche. It was affinity and even after a hard day, the late H.H Penor Rinpoche was so kind to give us audience. Six of us met him and spent a few short moments with him. Because of this connection, the late H.H. Penor Rinpoche gave me a sliver bracelet. I valued it and kept it with care. Although I am not under the Payul Lineage, but Buddhism have no boundaries. The practices and basic are the same. I am grateful to the late H.H. Penor Rinpoche for instilling positive feelings in my heart. I will always remember him fondly.

The late H.H. Penor Rinpoche passing was a sad affair to all his monasteries monks, devotees, followers and other lineages too felt the lost. I heard of his passing unintentionally when I saw his CD and the shop assistant said that he passed away last night. I called this 'connection' because I came to hear it a few hours after his passing. All the more I rejoiced at the significant he left behind. During his passing, rainbows were seen all over the monastery and thousands have seen it. The butter lamps offered and petals like that of lotus appreared by itself. All these was wonderful, meaningful and gave so many hopes, joy and faith to ones' practices. Friends sent me the video clips on the holy appearances of rainbows and many others auspicious signs of an enlightened being. I pray for Penor Rinpoche swift return so that at this difficult times, beings will be able to be embraced by his compassion and teachings.



SADHU...SADHU...SADHU

No comments:

Post a Comment