Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Buddha's Wisdom

 
The content is about a conversation between a layperson and Buddha and it goes like this.

I said to the Buddha : "Dear Lord please bless all my friends with forever Good Health and Happiness"

Buddha said : " Only for four times......"

I said : " Good, Let it be for Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter"

Buddha said : " Only for three days....."

I said : " OK, let it be yesterday, today and tomorrow..."

Buddha said : " No, than it had to be two different times....."

I said : " Fine, let it be Day and Night....."

Buddha said : " If that's the case, you can have one day....."

I said : " Alright....................................."

Buddha said : " So which day......?"

I said : " Every day as long as all my friends are alive "

Buddha smiled and said : " From now on, all your friends will enjoy Good Health and Happiness everyday.

With this, may the Snake Year brings you new hopes, new aspirations and new resolutions........

No comments:

Post a Comment