Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Late Mrs Lee Kuan Yew - 1920-2010


Like many Singaporean, the passing of Madam Kwa Geok Choo or better known as Mrs Lee Kuan Yew is a National mourning to all of us. In her I saw a woman of virtue and an example of a good wife, a wonderful mother and a much respected public figure. Behind a successful man is a woman and we see this in the Late Mrs Lee. She was always beside MM Lee, she never come to the front or try to outshine her husband, she silently support and that is what I feel the most remarkable about her. She inspires. I like to pay my respect to this remarkable Lady, may she rest in peace.

For MM Lee, we know that he is hospitalized for chest infection and now with the passing of Late Mrs Lee, we pray that he stays strong for the sake of Singapore. I appreciate all the things that MM had done for Singapore. In such a moment, we can only pray - that the Lee family gathers strength and move forward.

Condolences from me and my family to MM Lee and PM Lee and Family. Thank you for everything you have done for us and many appreciative Singaporean.

No comments:

Post a Comment