Sunday, May 27, 2018

Night Sky



Left work at about 7pm on 23 May 2018. It drizzled earlier on and the road was wet. The street lamps were turned on and the lights from the cars against the night sky were beautiful. The red/ orange clouds at the horizon kept me captivated. The buzzing traffic kept my eyes on the road. Since I bought a car, I missed the days I am being ferried here and there. However it is nothing like you are in control at the wheel and it gives a sense of security. Life is also like that. We cannot leave our life in the hands of others. 


Many based their happiness on how others reacted to them. They became a puppet and happiness and sadness became pitiful. NO, we do not need to be dependable. I realized like birth and death, we are always alone. It is the Path we take alone where no one can come with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment