Monday, September 29, 2014

Countries in the World...


A little bit about geography here as I was curious about visitors from various countries to my blog. Actual fact my Blog is not open or make popular by my postings. I write just about anything I fancied or I want to express my feelings or opinion. However by checking I realized 145 countries have actually dropped by here, some repeatedly. Thank you all for your support!

Do you know how many countries are there in the World? Well my poster said it = 196 countries. Put aside those recognized by United Nation or by United States of America which is 193 countries and 195 countries respectively...geographically I take it as 196 countries.

However you may want to find out actually there are countries that are micro size. Some are just the size of a shopping mall. So interesting right?  

You may want to know that the largest country on Earth is Russia and the tiny one is Vatican City whose size is about that of a golf course. Of course other smaller countries are Monaco, Nauru, Tuvalu and San Marino, just to name a few.



No comments:

Post a Comment