Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pee.....

Yes, as in urinating. Here is something that you need to know about your 'pee'. I do not know how many of you look at your 'pee' and 'poo' but I do. I do not know much but I do know that 'pee' or 'poo' tell us something about our body so do not be ignorant. I received the below and hope to share it here with you.

One more thing, if you did not eat anything that will stain your "poo" black that the black poo could be an indication that you have internal bleeding, see a doctor. Normally it is only in test that we know there are blood in "pee" but if your pee is light red, please see a doctor too. It is better to confirm that it is not something serious and get it cleared. Do not wait until you are sorry...it may be too late! Take care of yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment